PING G410 Fairway Woodview other products
A shallower face and efficient centre of gravity mixes with a maraging steel forged face and tungsten weight at the perimeter of the head for improved ball speeds, distance and height. What more could you want?
Key features and benefits include:
- C300 maraging steel face manufactured ultra-thin to promote flexing for faster ball speeds
- Low back centre of gravity ensures impact is higher in the club face for increased ball velocity with lower spin
- High density Tungsten weight at the extreme perimeter of the head improves stability and enhances forgiveness
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning adjustable hosel to change loft and lie parameters
- Available as 3, 5, 7, and 9 wood specifications
Packed to the hilt with tech, it is not hard to see why we rave about PING's new range of fairway woods. Pop down to the club for a closer look to what all the fuss is about.